The Where & How Strategy Plan
When you need a definitive plan of which marketing activities to use to grab the attention of your target market, and how to use each one to inject rocket fuel into your marketing system.
If you don’t have a costed, integrated, written down plan for marketing your business, it’s easy to find yourself rushing from one marketing tactic to another with high expectations of a good result, like a family of squirrels let loose in a nut processing plant. Or you are so overwhelmed with the range of options available that you freeze and aren’t getting any effective marketing done at all.
This is where we call a halt to the ‘try anything’ or ‘too overwhelmed to try anything’ approach.
We will use the Blueprints that we created during the The Illumination Lab*, speak to some of your past clients, conduct opportunity research and competitor analysis, and combine this with our scarily high number of years of experience to create a simple, targeted, budgeted marketing strategy for your business.
The deliverable from this work will be a document outlining a set of straightforward steps for implementing an effective marketing strategy.
- The elements within the strategy will be ‘integrated’ – i.e. when they are working together they deliver a ‘compound effect’ and you get more return on your investment.
- The plan will be easy to follow. It will map out a process covering every step of the buyer’s journey, so you can keep prospects that aren’t quite ready to work with you warm, and start to use marketing tools to move prospects closer to purchase once they come aware of you.
- The plan will be costed to your available marketing budget. There’s no point planning a fancy, all singing, all dancing strategy if you will never be able to afford it. So, you can rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll only plan activities that we know you can afford.
- We’ll also include some tracking points so that we can use these to measure the return on investment that your marketing plan is delivering, and tweak as necessary.
Having this in one easy-to-follow plan will give you the peace of mind you need to focus on the next best step, and get marketing working for your business.
*We need to have completed the Who & What Workshop in order to create the Where & How Strategy Plan.
Here’s what’s included:
- First we’ll give you a bit of homework to do – in the form of a competitor audit. We’ll ask you to look at your top three competitors and use our template to report back on their marketing strategies. (Alternatively we can do this for you too, but it will add £100 to your bill).
- Next we’ll speak to between 3-5 of your past customers, to find out what they think of you and your service, what they were looking for when they engaged you and lots of other details that will help to inform the marketing strategy. You’ll be amazed at what your clients will tell us that they’d never say to you.
- Then, we’ll research your marketplace to find out what opportunities exist for a business like yours.
- When we’ve done all this, we’ll use the information we’ve gathered, along with your competitor audit, to create a bespoke strategy for your business.
- We’ll review the strategy with you to get your feedback, once we’ve integrated your comments, we’ll be ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work on your marketing, or leave you to work on it yourself.
£850 (£950 if you would like us to conduct the competitor analysis)
- For existing clients: we do it now, you pay within 60 days.
- For new clients: pay 50% now, pay the rest within 60 days.
Pip and Sian are fantastic to work with. Their structured approach to designing a marketing plan is incredibly thorough. This experience has given me clarity and focus for my business idea, and the confidence to take it to the next level. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending The Marketing Architect. Thank you, ladies.
Want to book?
Take these 3 simple steps:
- Call us on 07912 534630 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Who & What Mini-workshop application form (we can only conduct this service once we have completed the Who & What Mini-workshop.)
- We’ll send you our application form to complete, then our contract for you to sign and our invoice.
- Once you have signed the contract, we’ll send you a briefing questionnaire to complete, and book you in for the two Zoom calls. Then we’ll get to work!