Let’s be honest now. Given what’s going on in the world, have you had a few ‘freak out moments’ about your business? We have. We’ve both cried. We’ve both taken afternoons off to lie under a duvet or watch mindless TV. We’ve had moments where we’ve had to prop each other up, just to keep going moving forward. One thing we haven’t done in order to keep the business going? We haven’t slashed our prices.
Looking for something specific?
- 5 reasons why Google My Business is important for service based businesses too!
- Marketing for coaches and consultants – how to stand out from the crowd, and get the attention of your dream client
- Why marketing isn’t working for your business – and how to fix it
- Email marketing: What does good look like?
- Why we (still) love direct mail for marketing professional services, consultants and coaches