Our best source of new business comes from word of mouth recommendations however not all referrals are good for your business. This is why it’s important to keep a record. Having anecdotal information allows you to course-correct. Our ‘opportunities’ tracker exists to keep track of where we get the most business, but it also provides the answers to lots of questions.
Looking for something specific?
- 5 reasons why Google My Business is important for service based businesses too!
- Marketing for coaches and consultants – how to stand out from the crowd, and get the attention of your dream client
- Why marketing isn’t working for your business – and how to fix it
- Email marketing: What does good look like?
- Why we (still) love direct mail for marketing professional services, consultants and coaches