Marketing not getting you all the clients, leads or business you want?
Not sure which techniques are working for you, which activities to prioritise or how to improve your results?
Struggling to find time to put a marketing plan into action?
It’s always a good idea to go back to the drawing board and review your progress on a regular basis.
- Perhaps you need someone to sanity check your new idea or the help to figure out where something went wrong and how to fix it.
- Or, do you just have lots of marketing questions that you need to get resolved?
- Maybe you have a marketing task on your plate that you can’t get around to, you need someone to talk it through with, review what you’ve got so far and plan the next steps.
Never fear, because the PowerHour is here.
What is it?
It’s one hour, face-to-face, or via Zoom, to ask as many questions as you like!
Here’s what you get:
- A no-strings-attached, non-judgemental hour with Pip or Sian.
- The benefit of our too-many-to count years of experience in a discussion about what’s worked, what hasn’t worked and why.
- Verbal feedback on your problem area. It won’t be a regurgitation of a load of marketing theory or one-size fits all cookie cutter solutions. Our advice will be tailored for your business and your audience.
- A huge sigh of relief when you know exactly what steps to take next!
And, if we can’t answer one of your questions live, we’ll go away and research it and come back to you with the best solution.
£99 per PowerHour
If you need inspiration, or some good advice, use the form below or phone us to to book your PowerHour now!
GET IN TOUCH