When you need on the spot help and marketing advice to create a marketing strategy, select the best marketing methods or handle a specific challenge.
Marketing not getting you all the clients, leads or business you want?
Need some marketing advice to work out which techniques are working for you, which activities to prioritise or how to improve your results?
Need help to define the steps in your action plan?
It’s always a good idea to go back to the drawing board and review your progress on a regular basis.
- Perhaps you need to sanity check your marketing strategy idea or the help to figure out why something isn’t working for your business.
- Maybe you have a marketing task on your plate that you can’t get around to, you need someone to talk it through with, review what you’ve got so far and plan the next steps.
Never fear, because the Marketing PowerHour is here.
What is it?
It’s one hour, via Zoom, to clarify your thinking, make decisions in a supported environment and ask as many questions as you like!
Here’s what’s included:
- A no-strings-attached, practical, one-hour session full of personalised marketing advice with Pip and Sian.
- The benefit of our too-many-to count years of experience to help you map out your marketing strategy, develop an action plan or evaluate how to improve what you already have.
- Verbal, easy to implement feedback on your problem area. It won’t be a regurgitation of a load of marketing theory or one-size fits all cookie cutter solutions. Our advice will be tailored for your business and your audience.
- Email notes on our suggestions, a recording of the call, in case you want to review any sections and a follow-up two weeks later to keep you accountable.
- A huge sigh of relief when you know exactly what steps to take next!
And, if we can’t answer one of your questions live, we’ll go away and research it and come back to you with the best solution.
£175 per PowerHour