Plans & Priorities
When you need a definitive plan of which marketing activities to use to grab the attention of your target market, and how to use each one to inject rocket fuel into your marketing system.
If you don’t have a costed, integrated, written down plan for marketing your business, it’s easy to find yourself rushing from one marketing tactic to another with high expectations of a good result, like a family of squirrels let loose in a nut processing plant. Or you are so overwhelmed with the range of options available that you freeze and aren’t getting any effective marketing done at all.
This is where we call a halt to the ‘try anything’ or ‘too overwhelmed to try anything’ approach.
We will use the blueprints that we created in The Illumination Lab, speak to some of your past clients, conduct opportunity research and competitor analysis, and combine this with our scarily high number of years of experience to create a simple, targeted, budgeted marketing strategy for your business.
The deliverable from this work will be a document outlining a set of straightforward steps for implementing an effective marketing strategy.
- The elements within the strategy will be ‘integrated’ – i.e. when they are working together they deliver a ‘compound effect’ and you get more return on your investment.
- The plan will be easy to follow. It will map out a process covering every step of the buyer’s journey, so you can keep prospects that aren’t quite ready to work with you warm, and start to use marketing tools to move prospects closer to purchase once they come aware of you.
- The plan will be costed to your available marketing budget. There’s no point planning a fancy, all singing, all dancing strategy if you will never be able to afford it. So, you can rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll only plan activities that we know you can afford.
- We’ll also include some tracking points so that we can use these to measure the return on investment that your marketing plan is delivering, and tweak as necessary.
Having this in one easy-to-follow plan will give you the peace of mind you need to focus on the next best step, and get marketing working for your business.
*We need to have carried out a session in The Illumination Lab before we can create your Marketing Strategy Plan.
Here’s what’s included:
- First we’ll give you a bit of homework to do – in the form of a competitor audit. We’ll ask you to look at your top three competitors and use our template to report back on their marketing strategies. (Alternatively we can do this for you too, but it will add £100 to your bill).
- Next we’ll speak to between 3-5 of your past customers, to find out what they think of you and your service, what they were looking for when they engaged you and lots of other details that will help to inform the marketing strategy. You’ll be amazed at what your clients will tell us that they’d never say to you.
- Then, we’ll research your marketplace to find out what opportunities exist for a business like yours.
- When we’ve done all this, we’ll use the information we’ve gathered, along with your competitor audit, to create a bespoke strategy for your business.
- We’ll review the strategy with you to get your feedback, once we’ve integrated your comments, we’ll be ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work on your marketing, or leave you to work on it yourself.
£1500 (£1600 if you would like us to conduct the competitor analysis)
- We’ll invoice you for 50% of the total investment before we start work, and 50% on completion.
- Both invoices will be payable within 14 days.
Need help figuring out your Plans & Priorities?
We’d love to help you develop a kick-ass marketing strategy for your business.
Pip and Sian are fantastic to work with. Their structured approach to designing a marketing plan is incredibly thorough. This experience has given me clarity and focus for my business idea, and the confidence to take it to the next level. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending The Marketing Architect. Thank you, ladies.
We recently hired The Marketing Architect to develop a marketing strategy for our bookkeeping and accounting business. We were keen to work with the team because of their unique approach and broad depth of experience. We were initially concerned that they hadn’t had any accounting clients before us, but the detailed research they undertook to develop the strategy meant this was no longer an issue.
Before we worked with The Marketing Architect, we knew we needed to invest in marketing, but we weren’t sure which would be the most effective activities for our business. Now that Sian & Pip have considered all the options for us and delivered our marketing strategy, the confusion and overwhelm are gone. We have a prioritised action plan of how to move forward and a focused vision for what we are trying to achieve.
Sian & Pip are both great to work with!