The Business Protection Package
When you’re marketing in a crisis and need support to reposition your business and maintain a baseline of communications to keep your customers and prospects warm.
Companies that keep communicating with customers during hard times are most likely to survive recessions and turbulent times.
Whether you are able to continue to trade or not, it’s important to continue your marketing in a crisis and maintain contact with your existing customer base. and with the prospects that are already aware of you and might consider buying from you in the future.
You’ve likely spent a bucket load of cash getting people into your ‘sales funnel’, the last thing you want is to start from scratch when your business gets back on its feet.
If you have pivoted your services to online, it’s likely your current messaging will now be out of kilter with your new offerings.
This is a three month package to reposition your business and keep you in the mind of your customer base.
You’ll get two professional marketeers working to massage your messaging so that it reflects the here and now and positions you perfectly. Then we’ll put a content strategy in place to protect your position in the market for the future or to promote your pivoted offerings and bring in revenue.
Here’s what’s included:
- First we review your existing content and create a new set of messages that are appropriate for marketing in a crisis.
- Then we use the new messaging to rework your website home page copy, supply a template social media bio, that you can edit for each of your social media accounts, create a new cover banner for your social media pages, (for a maximum of three channels), and write a social media positioning post to explain what your business is providing at this time, and whether you are still trading.
- Next we’ll create a messaging and content strategy for 3 months. We’ll plan, supply and post 3 social media posts per week (for one platform, we can do more, but this would be at an extra cost).
- We’ll also create a repositioning email for your customers, to explain what is going on in your business, and how you can support your readers, and then draft and send ongoing emails at a frequency of 2 per month (using your existing email system and template*)
*We can also set you up with an email system and template if you need them, but that will incur an extra cost.
£445 PER MONTH
By the way: if the elements that we have included aren’t quite right for your business, that’s fine, we can mix and match to suit your needs, give us a call to discuss.
- For existing clients: we do it now, you pay in 60 days.
- For new clients: pay 50% now, pay the rest in 60 days.
Want to book?
Take these 3 simple steps:
- Call us on 07912 534630 or email us at: email@example.com and request the Business Protection Package application form.
- We’ll send you our application form to complete, then our contract for you to sign and our invoice.
- When we have the signed contract back, we’ll send you a briefing questionnaire or book you in for a one hour briefing call (your choice). Once we have this completed, we’ll be able to get to work.
Book a Consultation
We'd love to create and implement a marketing strategy or campaign for you so that your business can grow, or get your next marketing activity off the ground. Contact us by filling out this form to book a 'no-obligation' chat to find out how our marketing support can help your business.
T: 01403 711588 | 07912 534630