Marketing shouldn’t be complicated. So, we keep it simple.
Our process embeds marketing into the DNA of your business. So, it becomes second nature.
Because we all know what happens…
You start off with the best intentions. Then work gets in the way and there’s no time for marketing. It’s pushed off the desk.
We have a tried-and-tested system that keeps your marketing effortlessly consistent, even when you’re busy.
How it works
- We specialise in helping service-based businesses to uncover the distinctive things that make them stand out from the competition, and then communicate that to customers.
- We have a 4-phase sequential process for doing this. You don’t have to go through all 4 phases, but you’ll get the best results if you do.
- It all starts with the first phase ‘The Illumination Lab’. After that, you can move forward through the next phases in whichever way fits your particular business.
- In the process, we help you communicate the magic of your business – the amazing things which put you ahead of the competition. (Spoiler alert: they aren’t always what you expect)
The Illumination Lab
We shine a spotlight on the amazing things that put your business ahead of the rest. We pinpoint your target market, and the messaging that will convert them into loyal clients.
Plans & Priorities
If your marketing is hit and miss (or non-existent), we’ll build a clear, easy-to-follow marketing plan, setting out which activities to prioritise for the highest reward.
We fix any parts of your marketing that aren’t working well, and put fresh messaging in place to attract your most valuable target market.
Keep on Running
As you start running the day-to-day marketing yourself, we’ll support you with regular check-ins or on-tap advice, testing and analysis, tweaks to the marketing plan… Or we can manage everything for you. Whichever suits your budget.
Here’s how you take the next step:
- If you think we might be the right people to help you grow your business, book a no-obligation consultation, so that we can get to know each other a bit.
- If the chemistry is good, we’ll send you a clearly defined, no hidden extras, ‘discussion starter’ proposal.
- We’ll get together again to talk you through our proposal so that you can ask any questions you may have.
- If our proposal is the right path for you, you say ‘yes!’ and we send you our contract to sign and book you in for our first session in The Illumination Lab.