The Who & What Online Workshop
You’ll only find and convert prospects into clients when you can confidently describe what’s special and different about your business. In this workshop we will help you to uncover the magic in your business, develop a profile of your target market and create powerful, engaging messages to attract new clients.
When you don’t have total clarity on exactly who your target market really is, and the benefits that they want to achieve by buying your service, your marketing will be muddled and you might waste a lot of money marketing to the wrong people.
This service will give you total clarity about who your ideal target market is, and allow us to identify the messages you should use to help them decide to buy from you. Together we’ll figure out the psychology and situation of your ideal client. Having this nailed doesn’t mean that you will then reject other types of clients, but it helps to target your marketing and position the business correctly to attract the golden ones.
We’ll use the exact same process that we use when we create a full marketing plan. At the end we’ll deliver two documents (we call them ‘blueprints’) that you (or we!) can use to develop your marketing strategy or create marketing materials. Once we are clear on this, and have it down on paper, figuring out where and how to attract prospects is much more straightforward and accurate, and you won’t waste a whole load of money on marketing that isn’t going to the right people.
Here’s what’s included:
- First we’ll set up two Zoom calls of one hour each. Ideally on the same day, but with a ‘rest break’ in between.
- On each of these calls we’ll take you through a series of questions, that we have honed over years of doing this work. Questions that we know will deliver the answers we need to move forward.
- In our first call we’ll coach you through the process of identifying your ideal customer, and the typical business drivers and characteristics of this target market. We use this to create the first blueprint: a ‘Dream Client Profile’.
- In the second call, we’ll help you to unlock the messaging that will be most appropriate for this community. We use this session to create the second ‘blueprint’: a ‘Messaging Hierarchy’.
- Then we’ll transcribe what you’ve said, and refine it, using our own marketing expertise, to create the two blueprints (Dream Client Profile and Messaging Hierarchy) for you to review and edit, so we can reach a final agreed version.
- You can use our blueprints to brief any kind of creative, such as a graphic designer, copywriter, etc (or get us to do the work for you!) so that they will be able to create targeted, appropriate content that will effectively engage your audience, or for yourself as a checklist for writing copy that converts.
- We can also use them in our Where & How Strategy Plan service to develop a cost-effective and accurate marketing strategy for your business, that will deliver a good return on your marketing budget.
- For existing clients: we do it now, you pay within 60 days.
- For new clients: pay 50% now, pay the rest within 60 days.
The Marketing Architect helped us to fully understand our business concept, values, target audience, messaging and unique selling points.
I have learned that this is such an important part of the process that many people don’t explore. When you start delving deep in to the whys and wherefores you actually end up with a slightly different yet better business concept.
I really wasn’t sure if this process was needed however looking back it has given me a crystal clear brief to give to my brand manager who can now process the best branding, logos and messaging for my business.
The process was really simple, quick and thought provoking. Now, we feel confident that we can adopt the best branding for the business, ensure the right messaging is going out and even more importantly be targeting the right people.
Going through this process has helped my business to get on its feet with no grey areas, ensuring we are not wasting our time marketing to the wrong people in the wrong way. I’m super confident that by undertaking this workshop with Marketing Architect we are now marketing to the right people in the right way. I feel like a weight has been lifted and I have a very clear marketing path ahead.
Want to book?
Take these 3 simple steps:
- Call us on 07912 534630 or email us at: email@example.com and request the Who & What workshop application form.
- We’ll send you our application form to complete, then our contract for you to sign and our invoice.
- When we have the signed contract we’ll send you a briefing questionnaire and book you in for the two Zoom calls. Once we have this completed, we’ll be able to get to work.
Book a Consultation
Whether you are in a marketing muddle, or you know what you want to achieve, but don’t have the time or expertise to get started, we can help.
Book your no-obligation, 30-minute consultation with us, we’ll help you to figure out the best approach to move your marketing forward, and give you more information about how we work. If there’s good chemistry between you and us, and we can provide what you are looking for, we'll send you a proposal and book a follow-up meeting to review it.
And, if we can’t help, we are bound to know someone who can!