May 13, 2018 | Marketing Advice
Ask any marketeer what their marketing plan process is, and you’ll get wildly different answers.
The truth is that, while there are industry-wide, well-recognised techniques for creating a plan, we all develop our preferred way of doing it.
I have honed and refined my process over the years. It now has as its backbone the teaching I received of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) framework, layered with hands-on experience of creating plans as in-house marketing manager, modified to reflect the challenges that I see business owners facing every day.
Sign up for my regular email The Drawing Board, and you’ll get my take on the most effective marketing techniques, a super-easy-to-implement ‘tip of the week’ and my how-to guides tailored for small businesses.
Looking for something specific?
- 6 Brilliant Questions To Create An Awesome Case Study
- Marvellous Marketing Spotter’s Guide: Spaces
- 34 Marketing Measurements You Should Be Using To Keep Your Business On Track
- How To Attract Prospects To Your Social Media Page With Interesting Content
- How To Get Great ROI From Time Spent Being Your Own Social Media Manager